Today we’re sharing a picturesque styled shoot featuring wedding blogger Marta Gil of Perfect Wedding Ideas. As a Canarian native, she chose the beautiful Parador de Tejeda as her backdrop. A majestic mountainside overlooking volcanic hills and ravines. The creative combination of rustic style and rich hues make for a plethora of breathtaking images. Just take a peek and you’re sure to fawn over!
Delfin from the 2016 Rosa Clará collection. A strapless beaded sheath gown crafted in chantilly lace.
The décolletage adorning model, DOMINIC, from the 2016 Rosa Clará collection features a rebrodé bodice accented with chantilly lace and beading. The tulle skirt offers a full range of motion that is perfect for breathtaking photos.
Marta in the romantic model DAC from the 2016 Rosa Clará collection. A flattering and delicate georgette gown made of chantilly and beaded details.
We’re swooning over every image from this styled shoot! Thanks to all contributors who made this great work possible.
And you , do you like it?
You can see other photo shoots of our bloggers HERE
- Photography: Edu Hernández Fotografía (@eduhfotografia)
- Marta Gil (@perfectwedding_ideas)
- Hair Accessories: Tocados de Musak (@musaktocados)
- Floral Design: El Arriate (@el_arriate_flores_y_mas_flores)
- Hair & Makeup: Jared Pascual (@jaredpascual)
- Decor: Decoración de Arantxa del blog Sweet Bodas (Facebook: Sweet Bodas)
- Location: Parador de Tejeda, Gran Canaria.